Sunday, January 18, 2015

Represented by.......



I'm so pleased and excited to finally tell everyone that I am represented by a new agency...Jennifer Nelson Artists!!  I've got to know Jennifer over the last few months and feel like I'm the luckiest recipient of a wonderful opportunity.  I've enjoyed developing my career single handedly over the last couple of years and wondered how much an agent could add to my progress.  Then I spoke to Jennifer.  She's so confidence inspiring, brimming with enthusiasm, always available and a hundred percent engaged in our collective goal to get my work out there.  She has tons of relevant experience in our industry and is incredible professional - I'm just thrilled to be involved in her fabulous new venture.
In addition to being impressed by Jennifer herself I was blown away by her choice of artists that are also coming on board - Bee Brown, August Wren (Jennifer Orkin Lewis), Lauren Minco (now Lowen) and Monika Forsberg.  They're all phenomenally talented and I'm so proud to be associated with them.  Please, please go and have a look at the website - jennifer-nelson-artists.com - and look at our galleries.  I think they look amazing!!!!
If you'd like to see mine it's jennifer-nelson-artists.com/victoria-johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment