Friday, January 30, 2015

Changed the name and the header!


What do you think?  You might think this is the last word in narcissism but there is a reason.  I embroidered my name for my artist thumbnail on Jennifer Nelson Artists website - here.  It took a few evenings in front of the telly as you can imagine so I wanted to get as much use as possible out of it.  I've had my old banner and website for three years and am considering my options for an overhaul.  I particularly didn't like the old name of my blog - 'Conversationally' - because I thought it sounded a bit trite - conversationals being the name of prints featuring little pictures, which is what I do.
So I thought I'd post my embroidery.  I could NOT get the right recipe of resolution and size (I tried to put the image above up there) so I ended up with just Victoria.  So now my blog is called Victoria?   Ha Ha.  It's a work in progress.  Any ideas?

2 comments: