Friday, April 25, 2014

I'm on Two Blogs Today!!!!!


A few weeks ago Gabriella Buckingham, designer of Moobaacluck asked me if I'd like to be featured on her blog and I, of course, said yes.  Shortly after that Ali Benyon, surface pattern designer, asked if I'd like to be included in a feature on her blog where designer/illustrators contribute their 5 tips for working in this industry.  And I said yes, of course, to that too!!!  As it turned out, both blog features were posted on the same day - today.
Gabriella has posted some of my designs and the answers to a few questions she asked me, like what is a typical day for me and can I describe where I work.
Ali has published my top tips along with those of several fantastic designers - such as Jessica Hogarth, Jilly P., Mary Beth Freet of Pink Light Studio, Kristian A. Howell, Zoe Ingram, Jill McDonald, Veronica Galbraith, Flora Waycott, Julie McKeown, Valerie Foster, Rosie Simons and Julie Hamilton. Quite a list of names to be included in - and the tips are really well worth a read!
Thank you Gabriella and Ali sooo much for asking me.  I'm thrilled to be featured on your blogs! xxx

1 comment:

  1. i love your style and this one is particularly gorgeous, Victoria!

    ReplyDelete