Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving to all you lovely Americans!



A few weeks ago I had an email from an American lady, Sara Sousa, asking where she could buy my 'Give Thanks' fabrics so she could make a dress for her 'feisty little 3 year old".  I wasn't able to be very helpful as they are only sold in Joanns and she'd already tried her local branch.  When I replied, however, she said she'd already found them (2 hrs away!) and sent me studio photos of her little girl wearing the dress she made! Wow!
Isn't she cute! And don't the fabrics really complement her coloring - and these pics are perfect for the time of year too! They really made my day!  I am utterly rubbish at sewing and wouldn't have a hope of making something nice from my fabrics so to see them made up into a sweet little dress and worn by a lovely little girl was just fantastic.  Thank you so much Sarah!

1 comment:

  1. Victoria, you fabric makes it easy to come up with something cute. Most of the time I start projects and rarely finish! But this project was different. The cute fabric was telling me to finish! :)

    ReplyDelete