Monday, September 30, 2013

Lilla Rogers - Make Art That Sells


So - I decided to do the Lilla Rogers Make Art That Sells course.  I've been considering it for a while, wondering if I actually needed to do a course like this, thinking I might be better off continuing to build my client list and portfolio.  However, over the course of the year I've been following all things Lilla Rogers related - reading the posts on Facebook, entering the Global Talent Search, perusing the Lilla Rogers Studio website - and I've noticed that some of the MATS alumni are seriously talented - and already pretty accomplished in the design world - and they're writing glowing reviews all over their blogs too.
I'm not sure what to expect from the course but there are days when I sit at my computer and there's a little voice questioning everything I do and at the very least I'm hoping this course will replace that voice with something a bit more enthusiastic and motivating. At best I'm hoping it will make me sprout richly-patterned wings and propel me towards the stars (maybe that's a bit too enthusiastic!).

4 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria,
    So nice to see your work and hear about you starting the course. I've signed up also, and was wondering myself if I needed/wanted to. But I reckon there is so much to learn and I'm just dead excited to see what evolves from it. Have a fab day. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little voice will become a mini Lilla Rogers in your ear! you will LOVE the course it is amazing! have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you folks! It's so nice to belong to this 'gang'! I'm enjoying it already! xxx

    ReplyDelete