Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I WON!!!!!!!!!

http://tigerprint.typepad.com/competition/2013/05/female-surface-pattern-competition-the-results.html

Ha ha ha!!!!
1st go - nothing.
2nd go - shortlisted to top ten.
3rd go - Runner Up.
4th go - Yahooooo!!!!!
I am soooooo happy today!  In case you're wondering why... I entered my designs in the Female Surface Pattern Tigerprint Competition along with 700 other designs and this morning I found out I'd won!!
It's my 4th attempt and I seem to have made an incremental progression each time from no result to winner.
Tigerprint produces beautifully designed products for Marks and Spencers and it's a real honour to have their design team recognise my work.   Thank you so much to all of you talented, hardworking Tigerprint designers/judges!!  You've made my day!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Love your design, lots of fantastic motifs to play off of. Cheers to you for sticking with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful :), a worthy winner indeed!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations its a great design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracey. It's really lovely to receive such nice comments. xx

      Delete
  4. Well done! I absolutely love your design! Mine was on the top 17 this time (last time, nothing) so you've inspired me to have another go next time : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Angela! Do it!! Was yours the cake and fork one? That stood out to me when I looked through all 700 entries! Lovely! Well done! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a go too but nothing will try again too! Well done this was top of my faves, lovely soft colours but not wishy washy as some pastels can be, :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you Jane! Yes - Definitely have another go - or 4!!! God luck next time. xxx

      Delete
  6. I had no doubt that you would win soon. Your work is fab... well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Dawn - you're always so supportive! xx

    ReplyDelete