Friday, March 8, 2013

Happy Festa Della Donna!



Happy International Women's Day to all you lovely women!  I think these pretty frocks being carried by birds and butterflies surrounded by flowers commemorate the day beautifully - oh wait - sorry - it's about equality and working women's rights not about gender stereotypes isn't it.  Well never mind!  No woman I know thought that having great career opportunities meant she couldn't enjoy flowers and a nice dress!  In fact as I sit here I have just received a lovely bunch of Mimosa from Ivano (women all over Italy are getting Mimosa from their husbands today) and am wearing a nice dress ready to go out for one of our rare evenings out together!  Yes - I am woman!

1 comment:

  1. I love FROCKS (and the word), I love flowers (I received some Mimosa yesterday) and I am a woman! :)

    ReplyDelete