So aren't we supposed to say what we're thankful for? Well... aside from the usual health, family, friends etc. and of course my beloved Isadora and Leonardo, I'd say the best things in my life recently were;
1) The new garage shelves I installed which have brought me unbridled joy.
2) Ricky Gervais and Frank Skinner podcasts to listen to instead of same old music from iTunes Library.
3) Adobe Illustrator - I have to pay tribute. You have changed my life!
4) My running routine. I'm thankful I had it while it lasted but not quite thankful enough to resume it. Need to work on thankfulness for this one.
5) Erm - think that's it off the cuff. Oh yes - recent ability to make a cake due to memorised recipe (am too lazy to follow recipes). 6 oz flour, 6 oz sugar, 6 oz butter, 3 eggs, tablespoon hot water - shove in bowl, mix, put in pans, cook. Very grateful for that every time someone has a birthday.